Price: From £79pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course has been developed to help the learner understand the historical development of palliative care, the role that a palliative care team provide and to understand the physical and psychological aspects of palliative care. This course can be completed at our premises, or we can visit you to carry out the course.
- Understand the historical development of palliative care.
- Explain the palliative care team, its purpose, function and roles.
- Discuss the physical and psychological aspects of palliative care.
- Evaluate the wider contexts of palliative care.
- The learner will be able to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the common symptoms of advanced progressive illness and their impacts on patients and families
- Reflect on the nurse’s contribution to the delivery of holistic care
- Discuss the physical and psychological aspects of palliative care
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £79pp.
Call us on 01727 572186 or email us on email@example.com if you would like more information on this course.