Strokes and Stroke Care
Price: From £79pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The course will provide candidates with a learning tool for health and social care staff, to enable them to become more knowledgeable and skilful in the challenging area of stroke care. This course will cover a variety of topics, including what a stroke is, the symptoms, types of strokes and stroke treatment.
The training courses from Study Room Training are face to face; learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
- Causes of a Stroke
- Types of Stroke
- Effects of a stroke
- Supporting living at home
- Communications difficulties
- Understand what a stroke is and be able to identify the symptoms of a stroke
- Know who is at risk of a stroke and be familiar with the treatments available
- Understand the importance of rehabilitation following a stroke
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £79pp.
Call us on 01727 572186 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on this course.