Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This comprehensive recruitment training course covers practical interviewing skills and candidate screening methods with hands-on exercises and practice interviews. The staff recruiting training course will provide candidates with the skills, knowledge and confidence to recruit the right team member for the job. The courses at Study Room Training are face to face, so the learner can either take part at our premises or we will arrange to come out to you.
- Interview questions
- Interview techniques
- Presentation of your business
- Job descriptions
- Difficulties of recruitment
- Where to recruit
- Cost of recruiting
- Maintaining staff
- Recognise the importance of adopting a structured recruitment process and use relevant selection methods
- Be able to screen CV’s and application forms confidently, to ensure they create the right first impressions and engagement
- Be able to ask effective questions and accurately assess a candidate’s potential suitability for the role
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on this course.