Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course has been developed to support a learner’s communication skills. The course will cover an array of topics, including ways to communicate, body language, how to improve your communication skills and the problems that poor communication can cause. The course will be carried out at our premises or we can arrange to come out to you.
- Ways to communicate
- Body language
- 7 C’s of Effective Communication
- What are communications skills
- Communication skills examples
- Communicating skills examples
- Communicating effectively in the workplace
- How to improve your communication skills
- The problems poor communication can cause
- Reasons for breakdown in communication
- The learner will broaden their communication skills in new and insightful ways
- Be able to demonstrate a range of tools and techniques to enhance communication abilities in a range of situations
- Provide the learner with skills to help express themselves, convey ideas and develop confidence
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on this course.