Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course will teach the candidate about the prevention of infections and how suitable training will ensure the risk of infection is minimised. The infection control training course will focus on the causes of infection, methods of preventing infection and the legislation surrounding the safe care and treatment of service users. The courses at Study Room Training are face to face, so the learner can either take part at our premises or we will arrange to come out to you.
- Legislation in relation to infection control
- Chain of infection and transmission
- Hand Washing
- Employer and employee responsibilities
- Dangerous substances
- Reporting of infectious diseases
- Know the causes of infections, such as bacteria, fungi and parasite
- Know how to use personal protective equipment (PPE) and perform hand hygiene
- Know systems and procedures for the prevention and control of infection
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on [email protected] if you would like more information on this course.