Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course will raise a candidate’s awareness of the tell-tale signs of abuse and provide them with the tools and confidence they need to deal with any issues sensitively, appropriately and effectively – should the need ever arise in their career. The safeguarding training course can be taught at our premises or we can arrange to come out to you.
- Explain what is meant by the term “safeguarding”
- To be able to identify the 6 key principles
- To be able to identify all 10 types of abuse
- List signs and indicators of different types of abuse
- Understand how to report concerns
- Understand the importance of whistleblowing and how to do this
- Explore the values and feelings in relation to child and adult abuse, and recognise their potential impact on your response
- Recognise and respond to possible signs of child and adult abuse
- Take appropriate action if concerns about a child or adult arise
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £79pp.
Call us on 0780 649729 or email us on email@example.com if you would like more information on this course.