Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The Care Certificate was developed to provide structured and consistent learning to ensure that care workers have the same skills, knowledge and behaviours to be able to provide compassionate, safe and quality care and support.
This course is run over 3 or 5 days depending on the experience of the learner and will cover all 15 subjects involved in the care certificate theory (see subjects below). To complete the certificate with the practical side of things a competency check must be done. This can be arranged by Study Room Training if you wish to do so.
- Understand your role
- Your personal development
- Duty of care
- Equality and diversity
- Work in a person-centered way
- Privacy and dignity
- Fluids and nutrition
- Awareness of mental health, dementia and learning disability
- Safeguarding adults
- Safeguarding children
- Basic life support
- Health and safety
- Handling information
- Infection prevention and control
- Learners will be able to explain and understand each of the 15 standards in the Care Certificate.
- Learners will be able to provide compassionate, safe and quality care and support.
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on [email protected] if you would like more information on this course.