Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course has been developed to support dementia care in terms of stages of Dementia, diagnosis of Dementia and how to support the family. The course will help you to understand the symptoms and challenges associated with Dementia, and explore the latest information, research and best practice advice for carers. The courses at Study Room Training are face to face, so the learner can either take part at our premises or we will arrange to come out to you.
- Different types of Dementia
- How to communicate with someone with Dementia
- Supporting the family
- Stages of Dementia
- Diagnosis of Dementia
- Supporting the individual at home with Dementia
- Risk assessing
- Learners will be able to explain factors that contribute to effective Dementia care
- Learners will be able to understand more about the benefits of a person-centred approach
- This course qualification can enable learners to progress into a care assistant, support worker or community-based care assistant.
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on this course.