Health & Safety including Lone Working
Price: From £79pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This comprehensive health and safety course will educate the candidate on their knowledge and skills and teach them how to reduce risks and make the workplace a healthier and safer place to be in. Candidates will be taught the most common health and safety hazards and how do reduce them.
Lone working can pose a number of different risks that aren’t normally associated with working with or around others. The health and safety course from Study Room Training will also cover lone working health and safety topics.
- Company policies & procedures
- Working to your rota and timetable
- Keeping in contact
- Keeping yourself safe
- Reporting & recording incidents and concerns
- Who to contact
- Dealing with violent & aggressive behaviour
- Explain basic information and awareness of health and safety in the workplace
- Basic health and safety regulations
- Factors to ensure workplace safety
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £79pp.
Call us on 01727 572186 or email us on email@example.com if you would like more information on this course.