Price: From £60pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course has been developed for people who want to learn more about MS, the diagnoses process, the side effects and the levels of support that a person with MS would require. The course will cover an overview of the disease and offer strategies for people working with a diverse MS population.
The multiple sclerosis training course will educate candidates on the diagnosis, the symptoms and the management of people with chronic MS. This course can be taught at our facilities or we can arrange to come to you.
- What is MS
- Who does it affect?
- What types of MS are there?
- How to support someone with MS at home
- Levels of support
- Describe basic facts about MS
- Identify MS symptoms that affect movement and activity level
- Consider ways to modify exercise and movement to accommodate the functional issues and concerns presented by a person with MS
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £60pp.
Call us on 01707 386140 or email us on email@example.com if you would like more information on this course.