Price: From £79pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course has been developed for people to qualify as a First Aid trained individual. The course will cover a range of topics, including roles and responsibilities, accident reporting, how to correctly use first aid equipment, how to perform CPR and how to cope with medical emergencies. The First Aid course will take place at our premises or we can arrange to come out to you.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Infection Control
- Accident reporting
- First Aid Equipment
- Managing an incident
- Unresponsive Casualty
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Calling 999
- How to cope with medical emergencies
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Be able to assess an incident and manage casualties
- Upon successful competition, the certificate will be valid for three years. We would strongly recommend that first aid trained staff attend a half-day update every 12 months – before attending a course to re-qualify at the three year point.
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £79pp.
Call us on 01727 572186 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information on this course.