Care Planning, Recording, Reporting and Risk Assessing
Price: From £79pp.
Duration: Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
This course has been developed to support care planning, recording, reporting and risk assessing. Learners who attend the course will learn a range of topics, including how to begin a care plan, what needs to be reported on and how to assess and review a risk. The courses at Study Room Training are face to face, so the learner taking part in the course will either visit our premises or we will arrange to come out to you.
- How to begin the care plan
- Who should you involve?
- How to record
- When to record
- Who to report to
- What you should report
- Consent and sharing information
- Purposes of care and support plans
- Encouragement to make choice
- Involvement of service user
- What to include
- How to
- Reviewing and updating
- Assessing and reviewing risk
- Comprehensively explain how to plan, record, report and review care planning processes.
- Be able to demonstrate what’s included with a care plan
- Understand how to assess and review risks
Courses vary from 3 to 6 hours.
The courses are face to face. Learners can come to our premises or we can visit you.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a signed certificate.
All courses start from £79pp.
Call us on 01727 572186 or email us on email@example.com if you would like more information on this course.